Some of you might know that I’m currently in Europe working, and travelling with Eurail. Travelling is such a big passion of mine, and I know that not everyone else is lucky enough to be able to do that.
In the spirit of sharing, I wanted to let you all know about this fantastic dream job that just came up!
I can’t say enough good things about the travelling Eurail. It’s convenient and stress free. And let’s not start with how amazing it would be to travel across Italy. I’m currently in Naples (look for that post later on this week!), eating gelato, and pizza, and looking out into the ocean.
So, if you’re in up for a two week dream job adventure to travel through Italy, here is everything that you need to know!
For the end of May/beginning of June, Eurail.com is looking for two travel professionals to venture on a two week Eurail trip through Italy.
PS- the only thing that’s not included in the trip below if travel insurance, and it’s something that I wholeheartedly recommend getting- especially if you’re a travel professional. I got mine from lowestrates.ca, (mostly because I love comparing rates, and they helped me do it all in one shot).
So without further adieu here is everything you need to know about this once in a lifestyle opportunity!
- A two week trip to Italy
- A first class Eurail Italy Pass
- Your flights to and from Italy will be paid for
- Free accommodation
- Visit five different places from across Italy
- Free city tours
- And we’ll also give you remuneration for food and drinks during your trip!
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic travel professional of any age
- You are able to reach as many people as possible across the globe to share your adventures with (e.g. through your blog, social media, newspaper, magazine, etc.)
- You have a non-European nationality (Are you European? We are looking for an Interrail Reporter as well, you can find that job on our LinkedIn page or twitter page @Interrail.)
- You must be available end of May/beginning of June 2015.
How to apply?
Can’t wait to jump on a train to start sharing your travel adventures in Italy? Here’s what you need to do:
- Send an email to email@example.com and convince us why we should invite you on this dream trip.
- Share a tweet mentioning @Eurail and tag it with #TravelDreamJob