I spent the better part of this weekend sitting on the dock and trying to finish (edit) a copy of an end user agreement before it goes our legal department on Monday. I’ll tell you a little secret tho; I’m not sure that I’m not sure that I should be the person editing this as I have no idea what half of these words mean. Alas, we do what we must when we run a lean team. Hopefully our lawyers will take pity on us and not set us up to fail.
Because editing and reading mindless work documents seemed to take away from the joy of being at the cottage, I naturally wandered over to Pinterest, and found some pretty things. I was smart enough to bring ingredients to make Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Bars.
This is why people love me.
You can find the recipe for the Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Bars here.
I wish I was good at this whole DIY thing. I found a really cool way to make coasters.
The problem is that I don’t own any of these supplies and it might be cheaper for me to go out and buy readymade coasters. See what I did there? I tried to save money.
I also found some great reads this weekend, you can check them out below:
- I was really looking forward to meeting Andy at FINCON this year, but he’s Skipping FinCon. His ticket is up for grabs at a discount is you’re thinking of going and havent bought yours yet. PS. you should go since I’m going and I’m pretty cool.
- I wandered over to Lauren’s blog, and saw her post “ I’m not going to FinCon 2012″. She has a great reason, too, but I’m still disappointed that I wont get to meet her.
- If you haven’t gone around to Jacob’s site yet, you should. He loves budgets, and he continues his Budget Friday series with Crystal from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- Have you ever looking into Fee Only Financial Planner Vs. Commission Based Advisor. Did you know that former was even an option? Well, Boomer and Echo .
- Which is the Greener Option – Shopping Online or Shopping at a Store? That is an excellent question that Sustainable Personal Finance.
- I love travelling, so seeing Daisy’s post on Four Countries She’d Like to Live In made me smile. I’m not going to lie, I did end up looking vacation houses in Greece for a few minutes.
- Michele asks, do you want to be self-employed? lI find myself in a rather interesting position where I am technically self-employed but I work on a contract basis bases for clients.
- I love school. I used to sit in business classes for fun when I was doing my undergrad, and seeing Savvy Financial Latina’s post, I’M ALREADY THINKING ABOUT A NEW MASTER’S made rethink school.
- Jeremy’s post on 5 Places You’re Not Looking for Content Ideas is a great place to start when I have to think of something to write about at 3am.
And the final thought….why do we hate Nickelback?