There are tons of wicked posts floating around this week, and it feels like I have spent all my free time reading blogs.
- Andrea at So Over Debt had my favourite post this week with 10 Ways to Make Sure No One Reads Your Blog.
- Miss T from Prairie Eco- Thrifter has some great advice for those who are Planning to buy a house.
- Speaking of buying a house, Retire By 40 explains why You shouldn’t buy a house just for the Mortgage Deduction. This is a guest post from Your Finances Simplified. (The Mortgage deduction applies to US only)
- LaTisha has a great post about Rappers with College Degrees on Young Adult Finances.
- Jana from Daily Money Shot shares The Tale of the $100 paycheck.
- Newlyweds on a Budget posted her 12 goals for 2012.
- Have you thought of Identity Theft Insurance? Tom at Canadian Finance Blog explains what is it and whether you need or not..
Guest Posts – I was hosted over at the following site:
The Money Principle- What gives me the most value.
Round ups and Carnivals:
- Christmas is Coming - Invest it Wisely
- Guest posts Giveaways and Link Love - Newlyweds on a Budget
- Weekly Favorites and Gratitude and Giveaways – Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- 10th Day of Freebies and Giveaways – Yes I’m Cheap
- Sublime Saturday Assemblage – Master the Art of Saving
- Canadian Finance Carnival #65 – Canadian Finance Blog
- Festival of Frugality – Deweys Treehouse
- Totally Money Carnival – Help Me to Save
- I am giving away a $50 Amazon Gift Card- Ends Dec 19th
- Frugal Toad is giving away $75 Amazon Gift Card . Ends Dec 21th
- Free from Broke is giving away a $50 Amex Gift Card. Ends Dec 19th
- Beating the Index is giving away Cash and books. Ends Christmas.
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff is giving away $100 to you and $100 to charity. End Dec 19th