I don’t know how its Saturday already. This week seems to have flown by. One of my projects, DefineTO (Define Toronto) was officially launched yesterday, and the site looks beautiful if I do say so myself. It was tricky and involved a few hours late into the night, but I am more than happy with it. If you get a chance, go ahead and read the intro blog post! Let me know what you think.
You know when I mentioned that I take on more than I should? Well this week has been the perfect example of that. I took on 2 new projects that are bound to be long term, and I am actually very excited about it. Being away and working on launching 3 websites didn’t really leave a lot of room for writing. I did however read a lot of articles from my fellow bloggers this week.
Here are some great articles from the past week.
- The Beauty in Saving Your Skin and the Water Supply – Sustainable Personal Finance.
- What is Wave Accounting? – Finance Triggers.
- How To Retire Early And Never Have To Work Again – Financial Samurai
- Save Money With Craigslist Retire By 40
- Could You Have A Frugal February? Boomer and Echo
- Why I Got a Large Tax Return – Blonde on a Budget
- Individual Opportunity Costs – Add Vodka
- How Money Can Improve Your Life and Make You Happier – Money Reasons
- Untemplate And Go Against The Grain – Untemplater
- Getting Out of Debt is Like Using a Public Restroom So Over Debt
- Practical tips for saving money? Not always. – Daily Money Shot
- A Feminist or a Bitch? – My Broken Coin
- The Importance of Buffering Your Life – Invest It Wisely
- I am giving away 3 codes for H& R Block (Cdn only)
- The Wealthy Barber” – Review and Anniversary Giveaway Odd Cents
- $25 Amazon Giveaway – Stock Trend Investing
- $1,500, an Apple Ipad 2, a FREE VACATION and a $25 Amazon Gift Card – Easy Extra Money Online