I haven’t done a link love post in a few weeks, but that doesn’t mean that there hasn’t been a lot of great content out there. I have been working with a few PF bloggers on a new project that takes a step outside of the PF world and into something a bit more girly. We are just about ready to launch, and I am sure you will all hear about it from multiple channels.
On to the link love:
- The Best States For Unemployment Benefits: Would You Work If You Could Make $1,800 A Month Doing Nothing? on Financial Samurai. I love reading Sam’s articles as everything is very well researched and thoroughly explained.
- 4 Easy Ways to Start Saving Money on So Over Debt.
- ING’s Streetwise Fund v. TD e-Series on Canadians Couch Potato. Canadians will understand this post a lot better. Also, I really like the TD E-Series.
- Recipe: Southwest Quinoa Salad on Work Save Live. I hate quinoa but I tried this and it wasn’t so bad.
- Letting Go Of Ideals on Add-Vodka. Enough said.
- Turning 50: Some Things To Consider on Boomer and Echo. My mum is turning 50 this year.
- 7 Money Mistakes That Can Keep You from Achieving Your Goals on Free from Broke.
- Cutting Back Where It Doesn’t Hurt on Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- Buying Too Much House on Making Sense of Cents
- Want to be more productive? Create a NOT To-Do list! on Wealth Informatics. I love this post, and printed it out.
- The Big White Elephant In The Room on Serendipity’s Guide to Savings
- I Want to Be Bold on Blond on a Budget. And finally, if you haven’t heard of Cait’s quest to follow her dreams and Be Bold, well you are about to, now. Take a few minutes, read through this and see if you help her out.
- Dollarversity is hosting a $100 Giveaway until April 29th.
- My Personal Finance Journey is hosting a $25 Giftcard and Charity Giveaway until April 30th.
- Master the Art of Saving is hosting a $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway until May 11th.