This has been one of those bittersweet weeks. I am still debating whether I want to write a full post or not, but I have shared a few notes on twitter already. I want to some great news. 2 of my posts from 2 blogs were picked up on the Consumerist over the last few weeks: 12 Places to Find Free Wifi on Finance Triggers 7 Phone Extras to Stop Paying foron Thirty Six Months. I was also mentioned in the Toronto Star, which is big deal around these parts. Needless to say, I am thrilled. This post isn’t just about sharing things about me, I want to highlight some fantastic posts from around the web. I have been collecting these on Evernote and can’t wait to share them.
- Getting priorities straight… one stupid decision at a time from Nick at Step Away From the Mall. Really great look at cars vs. homes.
- Wading into the Frugal Deep End from S at American Debt Project.
- The 3 Types of Debt (and How to Get Out) from Andrea at So Over Debt
- A Reaction to the 2012 Canadian Federal Budget from TeacherMan on Sustainable Personal Finance
- Tenets of Sustainability: Consider the Ripples on Sustainable Life Blog
- Some Jobs Pay More Than You Think But It Might Cost Your Sanity from Aloysa on My Broken Coin
- DIY Satisfaction and Savings on Broke Professionals
- Why I can’t buy a house yet on Money after Graduation
- $50 Gift Card from Amazon or Paypal on Finance Triggers
- Organize Now! Book Give Away
- 2 copies of Millionaire Teacher on Daily Money Shot
- Ooma Telo Voip System on Retire By 40