Its almost christmas. I hope everyone is done their christmas shopping because the malls will be crazy today. This year has been fantastic and I feel like I have learned a lot along the way.
This week has been full of great content:
- Invest in the Markets talks about the best stocks in the markets- EnBridge
- My Multiple Streams discusses how Christmas can be a nightmare for the frugal minded.
- So Over Debt asks Are we Defined by our mistakes? The comment thread is amazing to read as well.
- Upendilife asks How do you battle being unproductive? I have a list of things to do on my cell, laptop, Ipad that haunt me.
- Bucksome Boomer brings up a great point. Do looks matter in the workforce and have you ever seen an ugly CEO? (I have but he is extremely intelligent and personable so that makes up for it)
- Miss T from Prairie Eco-Thrifter has some really great home workout ideas.
How to get out student debt– Invest It Wisely.
Link Love and Carnivals that I was included in this week:
- Totally Money Blog Carnival– Invest it Wisely
- Budgeting in the fun Stuff – Weekly Roundup.
- Weekly Roundup – Beating the Index
- Personal Finance Carnival – Canadian Finance Blog
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie My University Money
- Blog Round up -Penny Pinching Professional
- Festival Of Frugality Help Me to Save
- Weekly Blog Round up -Newlyweds On a Budget.
I also joined two challenges :